Friday, April 01, 2005

 

My own private Idaho

I know my blog is getting stale but a major change may be afoot in my life (and it doesn't even require an operation or 12 steps!) and I have been quite distracted. I will know more after an all-expense paid, three day/two night vacation to Boise, Idaho next week so please be patient. Actually, scratch that. If you don't fill my comment section with insults for me being a pussy and not updating my blog I will be disappointed in all of you.
Comments:
Ummm....You're a pussy! Update your blog, bitch! (Thought I'd throw in the bitch part for fun.

Seriously Boise? Are you kids looking to open an Aggie satellite bureau in Idaho? Verrry suspicious.
 
You should move too! No, seriously, how great would that be? We could totally take over the town! First Boise, then Idaho, then...THE WORLD!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?