Wednesday, October 06, 2004

 

More booze, please, but welcome

Welcome, Amber, to our dorky world. Amber Knight - art fan, citizen of the world, drunk - has started a blog and can be found at http://amberknight.blogspot.com. There is a distinct lack of boozing so far, but she has but three posts so we'll give her time. Though she can't possibly be as interesting as me, check it out.
Comments:
hahaha nice post dude.I never thought of my sister Amber, as a drunk....oh well maybe you know something I dont know.And She can be preatty interesting...in fact very interesting so she deserves to be given your time.and maybe just maybe she is as interesting as you..its all up to what your oppion is.
Amber's Lil Sister
 
Judging by the spelling errors and random capitalization, I think Lil Sis might have been a little sauced when she wrote that, which we here at TOJECC fully support.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?