Saturday, September 04, 2004
Cali-vag-face
This morning I was on my way to play basketball with some Advocate sportswriters (I realize that me playing basketball is funny enough but wait, there's more) when I hit a pot-hole on the goddamn interstate and blew one of my back tires. I quickly exited and pulled over right next to a small stadium where our local semi-pro baseball team, The Riverbats, were playing a game.
Well, I don't know how to change a tire. So, feeling like the biggest pussy in the world, I called AAA and had them send someone out to help me. Of course, as the repair guy was fixing my tire, all the time giving me a look that only could have meant, "You fucking California faggot," the baseball players began leaving the stadium and, as they got into their large trucks, they looked at my California plates and thought, "You fucking California faggot."
And, you know what, what can I say? Today I earned the title my friend gives me when I'm going on and on about something in California: Cali-vag-face. And fuck all of you for the comments to come.
Well, I don't know how to change a tire. So, feeling like the biggest pussy in the world, I called AAA and had them send someone out to help me. Of course, as the repair guy was fixing my tire, all the time giving me a look that only could have meant, "You fucking California faggot," the baseball players began leaving the stadium and, as they got into their large trucks, they looked at my California plates and thought, "You fucking California faggot."
And, you know what, what can I say? Today I earned the title my friend gives me when I'm going on and on about something in California: Cali-vag-face. And fuck all of you for the comments to come.
Comments:
<< Home
You can't change a tire? Jesus.
You know, I seem to remember a video we made for Auto shop in which we demonstrated how to change a tire. Although, I can understand if you don't remember, inasmuch as your role in the video was to jump out of the trunk and run away like a crazed gazelle. Am I remembering this right? I have no idea...
Aram
Post a Comment
You know, I seem to remember a video we made for Auto shop in which we demonstrated how to change a tire. Although, I can understand if you don't remember, inasmuch as your role in the video was to jump out of the trunk and run away like a crazed gazelle. Am I remembering this right? I have no idea...
Aram
<< Home
