Sunday, May 09, 2004

 

The Redneck Riviera

Happy Mother's Day to all my loyal readers (OK, so I suppose I don't need to wish Ben and Joe happy Mother's Day). I will be gone the next couple days on a spur of the moment roadtrip around the beautiful Gulf Coast. The area from southern Mississippi to the panhandle of Florida is known as the Redneck Riviera and is famous for beautiful beaches and scummy nightlife.

Steve "Don't Call Me a Stewardess" Reeder, the fearless flight attendant of TOJECC lore, is flying in tonight and he has already called me to tell me he missed his first flight after a drunken night in Orange County during which he was sucker punched and had his glasses stomped.

A fitting start for a trip that is guaranteed to net me stories and Steve a venereal disease from a fat girl.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?