Tuesday, April 27, 2004
That's the vengeful God, biatch
Tonight, Alcoholic Ryan (a different Alcoholic Ryan) and I went to the mighty Thirsty Tiger, the smoky basement bar across the street from work, and played some pool. Though Ryan is studying for law school finals he graciously went out with me on my weekend to have some drinks and play some pool (and then have some more drinks).
The two guys we were playing were as follows: one was some douche bag with a backwards hat and a "College" T-shirt (I'm sure Belushi would be proud) and someone who actually said, "Dude, I hope we don't get Jewed." Wait to go, asshole. So, you know what? Though the dude in the "College" shirt was clearly a superior pool player, we came down like the vengeful Old Testament God and let him know what was up. Fuck you you Anti-semitic bastard, Jews cannot only be usurous moneylenders, we can play some drunken pool, too, fucker.
So yeah, we represented, and made my matzah eating Israelite brothers proud. Louisiana clearly isn't ready for The Druz.
The two guys we were playing were as follows: one was some douche bag with a backwards hat and a "College" T-shirt (I'm sure Belushi would be proud) and someone who actually said, "Dude, I hope we don't get Jewed." Wait to go, asshole. So, you know what? Though the dude in the "College" shirt was clearly a superior pool player, we came down like the vengeful Old Testament God and let him know what was up. Fuck you you Anti-semitic bastard, Jews cannot only be usurous moneylenders, we can play some drunken pool, too, fucker.
So yeah, we represented, and made my matzah eating Israelite brothers proud. Louisiana clearly isn't ready for The Druz.