Saturday, April 24, 2004
She looked 18, I swear
A 32-year-old Sheriff's deputy who also worked as a school resource officer at a local high school died in a car crash at 5:45 a.m. the other day and a 17-year-old girl from the high school at which he worked was his passenger. Hmmm.
Maybe I'm a bastard finding humor in this, but nonetheless, here's a priceless and unfortunately timed quote from the deputy's lawyer who was trying to make his late client look good:
"Anytime he could do anything for kids he would go above and beyond to do it."
And who could argue with that.
Maybe I'm a bastard finding humor in this, but nonetheless, here's a priceless and unfortunately timed quote from the deputy's lawyer who was trying to make his late client look good:
"Anytime he could do anything for kids he would go above and beyond to do it."
And who could argue with that.