Friday, March 26, 2004
Here's to branchless family trees
The French call them Le Bof, Americans call them hicks. Whatever you call them, they're indispensable to our general enjoyment of life. I think we all need to take a moment to give proper respect to the mulleted-masses that provide us with endless entertainment. Here's to you, Cletus.
I saw a specimen yesterday at the store. In front of me in line was a man who just didn't give a fuck. He had a scraggly, salt and pepper something between forgetting to shave and a beard, flip-flops, hypercolor shorts, a brown and yellow mesh hat and, the centerpiece of his bold outfit, a Louisiana Swine Festival T-shirt.
Naturally, the tweeker bastard paid by check.
I saw a specimen yesterday at the store. In front of me in line was a man who just didn't give a fuck. He had a scraggly, salt and pepper something between forgetting to shave and a beard, flip-flops, hypercolor shorts, a brown and yellow mesh hat and, the centerpiece of his bold outfit, a Louisiana Swine Festival T-shirt.
Naturally, the tweeker bastard paid by check.