Tuesday, January 20, 2004

 

Steve and Brett

Two of my alcoholic friends from Southern California - Steve and Brett - came in to town the other day and we are currently in the midst of a drinking tour of South Louisiana, so I apologize for the spotty blogging (hmm, that kind of sounds like a nasty medical condition).

Well, I was all set to pick them up at the airport Sunday when I got a from Steve, the heterosexual male flight attendant, calling to inform me that he was unable to get Brett, the unemployed boozer, out of bed in time for their flight. Luckily they were able to get on a later flight using the free tickets they got through Steve's job by claiming Brett as Steve's father. Brett is one year older than Steve and fortunately, with our heightened security, nobody picked up on that.

Well, we're off to New Orleans tonight so I plan to file an update tomorrow and write about what I can remember from the last couple of days.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?