Monday, December 29, 2003
Names that rhyme with megyptshia
The other day, the jailbook (the compilation of local law enforcement arrests I have to read every day) produced three gems. I am now firmly convinced there is a correlation between stupid names and criminal behavior (in depth investigative article to come). As my name is Heath, I, of course, am included in this, I just haven't been caught yet.
On one count each of aggravated assault and speeding is Egyptshia Denis Jarrow. In general, naming your kids after places is silly, but adding a -shia to it? I just don't know.
In the "who didn't see that one coming" category we have, on one count of molestation, Leper Lewis Jr. Yes, Leper, like the colony. His parents must have had a premonition.
Finally, still looking of the real killer, we have Orential James McClain.
On one count each of aggravated assault and speeding is Egyptshia Denis Jarrow. In general, naming your kids after places is silly, but adding a -shia to it? I just don't know.
In the "who didn't see that one coming" category we have, on one count of molestation, Leper Lewis Jr. Yes, Leper, like the colony. His parents must have had a premonition.
Finally, still looking of the real killer, we have Orential James McClain.