Sunday, December 07, 2003
Geaux Tigers!
LSU, SEC champs! Was that convincing? I have to get excited about Louisiana State University football becaue everybody else out here is, so I went to a bar with some co-workers tonight and rooted the purple and gold to a convincing win over conference rival Georgia (as if you cared).
A Louisiana health moment during the madness: I was sitting there, somewhat drunk, with a beer in one hand and a deep fried chicken wing and hand-rolled cigarette in the other. Welcome to my heart attack.
I'm going to church tomorrow, more to come when I sober up.
A Louisiana health moment during the madness: I was sitting there, somewhat drunk, with a beer in one hand and a deep fried chicken wing and hand-rolled cigarette in the other. Welcome to my heart attack.
I'm going to church tomorrow, more to come when I sober up.