Saturday, November 08, 2003

 

Craving Mexican(s)

Strangely, I have had a lot of Mexican food in Louisiana and, not surprisingly, I have yet to see a Mexican. You can imagine the result. Well today, for some reason I went to "Rocket Fajitas" and ordered a burrito from a bearded white guy in an Audioslave hat. I should have been tipped off by the sign explaining, with no hint of irony, how to eat a burrito and the extra charges for such burrito basics as CHEESE. As a French friend of mine once said, (cue ridiculous accent) a burrito without cheese is like a woman without breasts (or something to that effect). Needless to say, it was $6.50 not well spent and a jarring reminder of how far I am from home.

Oh Burrito Real, where have you gone?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?