Tuesday, November 04, 2003

 

Correction

Since I am a "journalist," I feel the integrity of this site is important. Well that's not really true, but in the interest of full disclosure and to set the record straight on our ad-savvy anti-abortion friends, I want to note an error in a previous entry (Wal-Mart, grits, 10/31/03). When I wrote about a billboard that I said features a baby's hand in a woman's hand and reads "Care for me, don't kill me," I inadvertantly made up a new slogan for the campaign. I couldn't remember exactly what it said and, after an exhaustive, but fruitless internet search for the exact wording, I relied on my shaky memory. The actual phrase on the sign is, "Take my hand, not my life." The other Jewish Elvis in Cajun country regrets the error.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?