Sunday, November 02, 2003
Christians with guns
I know I've probably ranted to some of you about the strange politics out here, but I think it is worth a brief entry. We have two candidates in a runoff for governor. Try to figure out which one is the Democrat and which one is the Republican:
Abortion:
Candidate A - pro-life
Candidate B - pro-life
Guns:
Candidate A - pro-concealed weapons
Candidate B - pro-concealed weapons
Gays:
Candidate A - not a fan
Candidate B - ditto
Our current governor's (successful) pitch in a campaign ad a few years back:
"I'm a Christian and a gun owner."
Abortion:
Candidate A - pro-life
Candidate B - pro-life
Guns:
Candidate A - pro-concealed weapons
Candidate B - pro-concealed weapons
Gays:
Candidate A - not a fan
Candidate B - ditto
Our current governor's (successful) pitch in a campaign ad a few years back:
"I'm a Christian and a gun owner."